Companies and entrepreneurs throughout Washington turn to Hilary for her no-nonsense approach to business strategy and litigation. In her time at Harris & Moure, Hilary has earned a reputation as an aggressive litigator who spares no effort to protect her clients' legal rights. She has not only argued contentious cases in Superior and District court, but has also appeared before multiple City Councils and community forums to advocate on behalf of local businesses.
Hilary enjoys working with a clientele that reflects the diversity and ingenuity of the Northwest's business climate. Among her favorite aspects of this work is the opportunity to create tailored business and legal plans for companies in virtually every stage of development.
Hilary's clients rely on her straightforward feedback and unflagging commitment to their business goals. Her top priority is giving each client the customized, comprehensive support it deserves.
A Florida native, Hilary enjoys continuing to explore the sights and sounds of Seattle through long-distance running. Hilary was the captain of her Division One college soccer team, and she still makes time to play in recreational soccer leagues throughout the area.
- Jacksonville University (B.A. 2007, Philosophy, English, and Spanish)
- Humanity Division Student of the Year 2009
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Intern with U.S. Army Judge Advocate General Corps in Grafenwhoer, Germany (2009)
- Certified Legal Intern with Legal Services of Greater Miami Housing Clinic (2009)
- Scholarship/Varsity women’s soccer player all four years
- Captain of college soccer team
- Washington Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Federal District Court for the Western District of Washington
- International Litigation
- Domestic Litigation
- Business Law
- Cannabis Business Law and Policy